The first phase of Genshin Impact Version 2.6 is coming to conclude, which means we must prepare for the arrival of the new banner. Ayato’s sister and Genshin Impact’s very own Ayaka, is set to have her first rerun in the second phase. Those who couldn’t summon for her for the first time, this is your chance so definitely don’t miss out. If you have no idea how to build her, this is the perfect guide for you. So let’s get into it.
Genshin Impact Ayaka best artifacts:
Here you need to decide what kind of Ayaka you want to build: DPS, Sub-DPS, or Pure burst. There are different kinds of artifacts sets for each. The first combo you can go for is a 4-piece Blizzard Strayer. This is one of the more popular combos in the meta player base and perfect for a Cryo DPS Ayaka. Here are the effects of the same:
|2-piece effect:||Cryo DMG Bonus +15%|
|4-piece effect:||The CRIT Rate of a character who attacks a Cryo-affected opponent is enhanced by 20%. If the opponent is frozen, the CRIT Rate is enhanced by a further 20%.|
If you don’t have a good 4-piece Blizzard set, you can always go for a 2-piece Blizzard Strayer and 2-piece Gladiator’s Finale.
If you want to build a pure burst damage-dealing Ayaka, your best bet is to use a 4-piece Emblem of Severed Fate. Here, in terms of stat, you have to have mostly Energy Recharge focus artifacts.
|2-piece effect:||Energy Recharge + 20%|
|4-piece effect:||Elemental Burst DMG is increased by 25% as a result of Energy Recharge. This method can give you up to 75% additional DMG.|
For the rest of the artifacts, go for ATK-Cryo DMG Bonus-Crit Rate/DMG stats with crit subs.
Genshin Impact Ayaka best weapon:
These are the best weapons for Ayaka-
- Mistsplitter Reforged: has a Crit DMG sub-stat. For each character’s Elemental Type, gain a 12% Elemental DMG Bonus. Elemental DMG is raised by 8/16/28 percent at stacks 1/2/3. Each stack has its own time limit and must be completed in the following order: Elemental DMG Normal Attacks (duration 5s). Using the Elemental Burst spell (duration 10s). There is a percentage of energy that is less than 100%. (stack disappears when Energy is full).
- Primordial Jade Cutter: has a Crit Rate sub-stat. HP has increased by 20%. Additionally, based on 1.2% of the wielder’s maximum HP, delivers an ATK Bonus.
- Amenoma Kageuchi: has an ATK sub-stat. Gain 1 Succession Seed after casting an Elemental Skill. Once every 5 seconds, this effect can be triggered. The Succession Seed has a 30-second duration. There can be up to three Succession Seeds active at the same time. All Succession Seeds are consumed after utilizing an Elemental Burst, and the character regenerates 6 Energy for each seed consumed after 2 seconds.
- Blackcliff Longsword: has a Crit DMG sub-stat. ATK is enhanced by 12% for 30 seconds after defeating an opponent. This effect can have up to three stacks, and each stack’s duration is independent of the others.
Genshin Impact Ayaka best team comp:
The best team reaction you can get from Ayaka is a complete freeze team. We already have a perfect meta team Morgana but with Ayaka, Diona, Mona, and Venti. They give Perma freeze, and you can just freeze and defeat the enemies, barely giving them a chance to attack back. If you don’t have those characters, you can always pair her up with Ayato, Xingqui, and Barbara.
Genshin Impact Ayaka Abilities and Skill:
These are all of Ayaka’s Normal Attack, Elemental Skill, and Elemental Burst.
Normal Attack: Kamisato Art – Kabuki
Normal attack: Does up to five quick strikes.
Charged attack: To unleash a constant stream of sword ki, a certain level of stamina is required.
Plunging attack: Plunges from mid-air to land on the ground below, destroying foes in its route and causing AoE damage.
Elemental Skill: Kamisato Art- Hyouka
Blooming ice is summoned to launch surrounding enemies, dealing AOE Cryo DMG.
Alternate Sprint: Kamisato Art- Senho
Ayaka expends stamina to remain hidden within a fast-moving sleet flow. She glides quickly on the water in Senho form. When she emerges, she inflicts Cold on adjacent enemies, and Cold congeals along with Ayaka’s sword, temporarily transforming her strike damage to Cryo damage.
Elemental Burst: Kamisato Art- Soumetsu
With her fan and sword, Ayaka collects frost and creates blade storms that move ahead. All foes in the path of the blade storms take Cryo damage over time. A blade storm will burst when the damage over time has concluded, dealing Cryo damage to all foes in a broader radius.
Ayaka’s Passive Talents:
- The Fruits of Reflection: When Ayaka makes Weapon Ascension Materials, there’s a 10% chance she’ll get twice as much.
- Amatsumi Kunisumi Ihaigoto: Ayaka’s normal and charged attacks do 30% more damage for six seconds after utilizing Kamisato Art: Hyouka.
- Kanten Senmyou Norito: Ayaka obtains 10 stamina and a 10% Cryo damage bonus for 10 seconds when the Cryo effect at the end of Kamisato Art: Senho hits an opponent.
- Snowswept Sakura: To opponents, Cryo DMG has a 50% chance of reducing Kamisato Art: Hyouka’s CD by 0.3 seconds. Once every 0.1s, this phenomenon can occur.
- Blizzard Blade Seki no To: When you cast Kamisato Art: Soumetsu, it summons two tiny Frostflake Seki no To that each deal 20% of the original storm’s DMG.
- Frostbloom Kamifubuki: Increases Kamisato Art – Soumetsu level by three levels, up to a maximum of 15.
- Ebb and Flow: For six seconds, enemies damaged by Kamisato Art – Soumetsu’s Souken gates have their defense decreased by 30%.
- Blossom Cloud Irutsuki: Increases Kamisato Art – Hyouka level by three levels, up to a maximum of 15.
- Dance of Suigetsu: Every ten seconds, Kamisato Ayaka obtains Usurahi Butou, which increases her Charged Attack DMG by 298%. Following Ayaka’s Charged ATK hits an opponent, this boost will be erased for 0.5 seconds, after which the timer for this ability will restart.
Ayaka has always been a very solid unit, even according to the meta players. Missing out on her would be a mistake, so we hope you have enough primogems saved for her. Don’t forget to check out the Kamisato Sibling’s backstory that came out a few days ago. May Ayaka wanters be Ayaka havers!
Also Read: Genshin Impact – Venti Build Guide (April 2022)