Soul Tide is a one-of-a-kind game that combines anime girl collection, house simulation, and dungeon exploration all in one. Players are entrusted with stemming the tide in a fictitious world where witches have caused disaster on the land. Soul Tide, like other new RPG games, adds its own twists and turns to the genre, and there’s a lot to learn about the game, from new strategies to new currencies to a unique fighting system. In this Soul Tide Beginner’s Guide, we’ll explain everything a beginner could be puzzled about, so you’re ready to go on your voyage across the Graveland.
1. The Summoning System: An Overview
Soul Tide is a hero collection game in which players must use a gacha mechanism called Evoke to summon their favorite characters, known as Dolls. The Evoke system allows players to summon Dolls, their fragments, Verves, and/or Items. To summon various banners, Evoke needs a different currency. The four fundamental banners are as follows: Moon Palace, Lunar Evoke, Starry Ocean, Astral Evoke.
Aside from these four banners, there are other time-limited banners that may be issued in connection with the launch of a new Doll, where that Doll is specially Rated Up and has a higher chance of being summoned for or getting her fragments.
- Dolls (3.62 percent Summon Rate)
- Doll Fragments (Summon Rate: 15.2 percent)
- Verves (63.37 percent Summon Rate)
- Items (17.81 percent Summon Rate)
Each of these banners may be summoned with various currencies. The following are the various currencies utilized in the Evoke system during summons:
- Moon Cards (Used for summoning in the Moon Palace and Lunar Evoke)
- Astral Cards (Used for summoning Verves in the Starry Ocean and Astral Evoke)
2. The Basics of Currencies
Like many other gacha games, Soul Tide has a variety of currencies that are used to complete the bulk of the objectives in the game. Players must grasp these currencies as quickly as possible in order to finish the game’s many tasks and challenges. It also helps you play the game more efficiently because you’ll know which currency is used in which area. As a new player, you will be introduced to three distinct currencies that will determine how quickly you progress:
- Sanity – The major currency in the main story region is sanity, which is used to play the game and complete several quest levels. Players can opt to have their Sanity refilled automatically as time passes, or they can spend their Crystals to recharge 100 Sanity for 100 Crystals. Sanity can also be obtained by completing events or earning maintenance rewards.
- Crystals and Lunarite – Two of the most important premium currencies. Despite the fact that both are Premium currencies, Lunarite is the rarest of the two because it can only be gained through purchasing packages in-game. As a result, it is classified as a paid currency. Crystals, on the other hand, maybe gained through a variety of activities such as Newbie missions, trainee missions, quest accomplishment, maintenance rewards, login rewards, and clearing the main story stages for the first time.
- Coins – Coin is the game’s primary currency, which players will use practically everywhere and in large numbers at all times. They’re utilized at practically every level of the game, and they’re easy to get by and plentiful.
3. About monster weaknesses and how to take advantage of them
When the number is 0, the weak spot is revealed, and the monster suffers +100% damage (including burning damage), which lasts until the completion of the following round. At the same time, eliminating the weak point will revive the team’s rage. Common tactics to exploit weaknesses include avoiding the last 1–2 layers of the card’s weak spots, hanging buffs and buffs first, and save rage and other big moves.
4. The Quests
Quests in Soul Tide are distinct from those in other RPG games. However, there are some parallels. For starters, there are Daily and Weekly Quests that players must complete before the game resets and becomes time-limited. In Soul Tide, tasks have a one-time completion requirement and are rewarded once completed. Quests in Soul Tide include tasks as well. As a result, these might be used as a guide for newcomers who are unsure how to continue in the game. This is a fantastic addition that makes the game much more approachable.
This will be all from us for now. We hope this Soul Tide Beginner’s Guide helps you to progress faster in the game. Stay tuned with us for more updates. Soul Tide is available to download from Google Play.
Also Read: Ant Legion Tips and Tricks To Level Up Your Swarm